Wordle 269 Mar 15 TIPS – Three HINTS to help Wordle fans find today’s answer | Games | Entertainment
Wordle 269 is available for March 15. Fans have just 24 hours to find the answer, before Wordle 269 is replaced with a new daily puzzle. With that in mind, you better hurry and solve the Daily Wordle, especially if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling to find the answer to Wordle 269, Express Online has put together a selection of clues to help you along the way. We won’t give the answer, so no spoilers in the comments section. Good luck!
The goal of Wordle is to guess a five-letter word in six guesses or less. This is because the faster you solve the puzzle, the greater the bragging rights.
When you make a guess, the letter tiles appear in one of three different colors.
If the tile turns gray, then that particular letter does not appear in the word at all. If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, but not in that position.
Finally, if the tile turns green, that letter appears in the word and is in the correct position.
Using green, gray and yellow letters. players should be able to figure out the word before the guesses are exhausted.
Express Online’s clues will help you out, though there are a surefire way or two to help you solve the puzzle every time. Check the link above to find out.
Wordle general tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening statement.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first try, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later when you have a better idea of the answer.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 269 March 15 tips and clues…
1. Wordle 269 contains two different vowels – although one of them appears twice.
2. Wordle 269 begins with the letter ‘T’.
3. Your friends will laugh at you if you’re wrong.